WILSONTIMES.COM NEWS  •  SPORTS  •  LIFE  •  OPINION  •  OBITUARIES  •  PHOTOS  •  VIDEOS  •  CONTACT  •  CLASSIFIEDS  •  SPECIAL SECTIONS

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Flowers out of the hospital

Alton Britt sent some good news came today concerning Fike High School baseball head coach Will Flowers, who was hospitalized last Tuesday.

Will has finally been released from Pitt Memorial Hospital, Alton said, and is at home and "progressing nicely."

Let's hope for a full recovery because I know Will will be itching to get on the diamond in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Just ran across this blog, Coach Flowers is my Dad... I am his oldest son. He has fully recovered from his stoke & is glad to be back coaching & being around the game of baseball. That is his true passion! I'm so proud to say he is my father!

    ReplyDelete