WILSONTIMES.COM NEWS  •  SPORTS  •  LIFE  •  OPINION  •  OBITUARIES  •  PHOTOS  •  VIDEOS  •  CONTACT  •  CLASSIFIEDS  •  SPECIAL SECTIONS

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Brittany info — corrected

OK, I know math wasn't my best subject in high school but I should have done a little better in my previous post.

There will be 56, not 21, different teams at The Brittany Willis Memorial Scholarship Soccer Showcase on March 28 and 29.

Mike Petty, one of the original members of the organizing committee, gave me the heads up.

Mike tells me the teams participating for the first time in the girls showcase are:

Raleigh Millbrook
Greenville Rose
Halifax Academy
Charlotte Latin
D. H. Conley
South Brunswick
West Carteret
Pasquotank
Whiteville
Edenton Holmes
Hope Mills South View
Jacksonville Northside
East Lincoln

Rose, Pasquotank, Whiteville, and South View have participated in The Brittany for the Boys.

The field looks as strong as ever and features some of the top girls teams in the state, including 15 ranked squads.

No comments:

Post a Comment